AD2/KSM8 delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance with wide-tuning, High-Density mode, and encryption. Features durable metal construction, rechargeable power with dockable charging, and black or nickel finish options.
The Shure Axient AD2/KSM8 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/KSM8 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Features: (Please note that features differ from microphone model to the next)
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features the KSM8 cartridge
- Offers more than 11 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries or 8 hours with AA batteries at 10 mW
- Includes AD2/KSM8, microphone clip, zipper bag, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in black or nickel finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging