Shure BETA 91A
Kick drum microphone provides a strong low-end response and maximum gain-before-feedback due to its half-cardioid polar pattern. It features a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity and a low-profile design.
The Shure BETA 91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- The uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features an integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low-frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on the application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low-frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
In The Box:
1 – 95A2314 Storage bag