The Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm Neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to a wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide a secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
In the Box:
1 – HPAEC1440 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
2 – HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
1 – HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter
1 – HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case