The TTL 33-A II WP STADIUM is a full range, ultra-compact, wide dispersion line array module that sets a new standard in the TT+ Stadia sound reinforcement, offering substantial power and efficiency for a variety of professional outdoor applications, including stadia, sports arenas, concert halls, and other fixed venue installations. Loudspeakers are strengthened with a special waterproof film and a multi-layer coating on the grille, that is highly resistant to humidity but transparent to sound.
- Effective 1250W switching power supply
- 6 high-power neodymium transducers
- Weatherproof touring-grade Baltic birch cabinet
- RDNet compatible
- IP 67 connectors
- Lightweight anti-hygroscopic resin on transducers
- Amplifier, DSP and connections protected against humidity
- Safe rigging and hanging
- Real-time monitoring and control exceeding EN60849 requirements
- Front-grille designed for outdoor applications
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE
RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.