End-address large-diaphragm condenser with flexible pivoting body, very feedback resistant, excellent for live vocals and acoustic instruments.
Chantelle was created to be the best available live vocal mic. She brings the clarity, warmth, and character of a large-diaphragm capsule to a beautiful low-profile body ideal for close-micing. She has a smooth high end with no harshness and a very gentle upper-midrange emphasis.
She also incorporates a full foam pop filter for great plosive protection. With exceptional feedback rejection, she can be used on even the loudest of stages. Her warm, present tone is also great on acoustic instruments.
Close miking vocals and acoustic instruments in demanding live settings, and in the studio.
• Handmade microphone with unique appearance
• Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
• Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
• Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
• Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
• Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
• Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
• Packed in metal tool case with custom-cut foam padding. Clip included
Andra Day, Della Mae
• TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
• POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 15K hz (-3dB)
• SENSITIVITY: -49dB (4 mV/Pa)
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm • NOISE LEVEL, A-weighted: <17 dBA • POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power • WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased) • DIMENSIONS: 8” x 2” x 2”; head is 2” in diameter