Fission is the first plug-in to use our ground-breaking Structural Effects technology – A new method for processing audio. It allows you to split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide’s world-class effects and then fuse them back together. With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
– Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
– Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
– Split, modify and reassemble any sound
– Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls.
– Six Transient effects available: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
– Seven Tonal effects available: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
– Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
– Artists presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and more.
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+