The classic FabFilter sound
With the introduction of FabFilter One in 2004, we set a new standard for digital filters… and it still stands today. Now you can get that classic FabFilter sound for a Micro price! With a single high-quality filter, FabFilter Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in.
FabFilter Micro’s single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. It features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency.
With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you can fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FabFilter Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks but also capable of beautiful distortion and analog saturation effects.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
… need more options?
Need more creative filtering features? Try FabFilter Volcano 2! With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
– Includes the classic, analog-sounding filter from FabFilter One
– Low-pass and high-pass settings
– Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
– Modern interface with large interactive filter display
– Input and output gain settings to control saturation
– Includes basic factory presets to get started right away
– Stereo and mono plug-ins available
– MIDI Learn
– Smart Parameter Interpolation
– Sample-accurate automation
Full help file with interactive help hints
– 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
– 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
– VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
– 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
– 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
– AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
– Intel processor