The MCDSP NF575 Native Noise Filter is a high-resolution filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from audio. Accurate high pass and low pass filters reduce low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss. Selectable slopes of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 dB/Oct and frequency control range covering the entire audible spectrum make the NF575 filters extremely flexible.
Advanced notch filters allow the user to select the amount of signal cut, cut frequency, and width (Q). All five NF575 notch filters can be linked harmonically to address common cyclical noise problems such as 60 Hz hum.
The NF575 notch filters are extremely narrow and linkable, so the removal of cyclical (and harmonic) noise is possible, without affecting the desired audio.
The steeper slopes can remove more of these unwanted low-frequency sounds while preserving the real content in the track.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor the frequency spectrum.
- High Pass Filtering (HPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
- Low Pass Filtering (LPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
- Five bands of Notch filtering with linkable frequency control
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award-winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
All McDSP v7 plug-ins are optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel Processors. If CPU efficiency is what you’re looking for, v7 is for you.
Multiple computers? No problem! With each v7 purchase, you now get two activations per license or subscription.