Each Half-U frame can hold two Classic, Ultra-Nyquist or CLASSIC sound cards for up to 16 I/O. A single interface can be connected through a standard Ethernet port using Dante Virtual Soundcard software. For high channel counts and lower latency, connect using third-party PCIeR cards, thunderbolt expansion boxes, or HD bridge devices. The sample rate auto-syncs with your DAW and Dante Controller makes routing incredibly easy. Get 64 I/O in a 2U rack space — or scale up as required.
- Up to 2 x 8 channel analog I/O cards may be installed for a total of 16 channels of analog I/O per Converter chassis.
- Chassis can be chained together for up to 128 I/O via Dante® connectivity.
- Input Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Output Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Operating Level: +4 dBu with selectable headroom
- Input and Output Level Select (maximum level): +18, +20, +22, +24 dB
Compatible Analog Cards-
**RADAR 2, 24, V, 6, Studio or ADA cards are compatible.