Lewitt Audio BEATKIT
- The 4-piece drum microphone set
- Tailored for fast and easy results
- Suitable for live performance and studio recording
- Includes microphone mounts and windshields
Entry-level drum microphone set for fantastic sound.
The BEATKIT is exactly what you need to start micing or amplifying your drums with fantastic sound. It includes four selected models developed specifically for drums, with dynamic and condenser capsules to help you to achieve great results fast and easily.
- 1x DTP 340 REX – Kick drum microphone with two switchable sound characteristics
- 1x MTP 440 DM – Snare microphone for a lively and punchy sound
- 2x LCT 040 MATCH (stereo pair) – Overheads with well-balanced highs
DTP 340 REX
Two powerful kick drum sounds in one mic.
The DTP 340 REX is a drum microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of your kick. Switch between two sounds for more flexibility in the studio and onstage—detailed and powerful.
MTP 440 DM
Punchy sound for your snare.
The MTP 440 DM is a dynamic snare microphone perfect for getting a punchy snare sound. It earned high praise by being the favorite snare mic of the extraordinary session and live drummer Kenny Aronoff (Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Pharell Williams, etc.)
LCT 040 MATCH stereo pair
Overheads in perfect stereo with well-balanced sound.
These perfectly matched small diaphragm condenser microphones provide well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end: quick results, no hassle. The LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response so the natural characteristics of your hi-hat, cymbals, and snare drum are captured accurately.