Lynx Aurora DB-ADAT
Add-on module for LM-DIG
Continuing in the tradition of non-obsolescence design, Lynx adds the Lynx DB-ADAT daughterboard that brings ADAT and S/PIDF connectivity when paired with an LM-DIG Aurora(n) module.
Now the industry-leading Aurora(n) interface can be configured to connect directly with other audio devices that support ADAT and/or S/P DIF protocol.
With its 300,000:1 jitter reduction capability, Aurora’s SynchroLock 2 technology provides immunity to high levels of jitter which is typical in optical signals. The DB-ADAT also allows
Aurora functions as a bi-directional format converter, converting ADAT to AES/EBU and analog and back to ADAT.
- ADAT daughterboard for the LM-DIG AES/EBU digital I/O module
- Provides ADAT and S/PIDF connectivity when paired with an LM-DIG in an Aurora(n) Interface*
- 4 high-quality optical connectors with two inputs and two outputs
- 8 channels per port (16 total ADAT channels of I/O) at 44.1k and 48k
- 4 channels per port (8 total ADAT channels of l/O) at 88.2k and 96k
- 2 channels per port (4 total ADAT channels of I/O) at 176.4k and 192k ADAT
There are no reviews yet.