- Extraordinarily compact (only 20-inch / 508 mm wide) and lightweight (38 lb / 17.2 kg)
- High acoustic output (133 dB SPL peak)
- Wide 140° horizontal coverage
- High power, 8-inch neodymium LF / MF drivers provide a low-frequency extension to 62 Hz without subwoofers
- 3-inch diaphragm compression driver on QSC’s patented 140° multiple diffraction aperture waveguides (Patent No. 7,177,437)
- Patented (D576,660) side-mounted vent ports designed for double duty as handles
- Simple, easy-to-use rigging system supports arrays of up to 12 units with 10:1 design factor
- Flexible ground stack capability
- Fully supported in EASE and EASE Focus acoustic software
- Birch ply enclosures. Available with standard finish in black.
- Designed for tri-amplified operation. DSP settings are available on Q-SYS, SC-28, PLD amplifiers, and CXD amplifiers.